Impact100 Owensboro awards grants to nonprofits in our community in the Focus Areas of Arts & Culture, Education, Family, Health & Wellness, and Environment & Recreation.
Applicants may apply for grant funding of $100,000 or a smaller Residual Grant in a focus area that supports their mission, programs, or services.
We recommend reading our eligibility criteria before proceeding.
All stages of the grant review process are conducted entirely by current members of Impact100 Owensboro
Each Focus Group ultimately selects a single finalist to compete for the $100,000 or Residual grant at our Annual Meeting.
Eligibility Requirements and Guidelines
- Defined as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations serving Greater Owensboro Area
- Proof of good standing and current registration with State of Kentucky Secretary of State
- How should I submit my application?
- Can our organization submit applications in more than one Focus Area?
- If we submit a proposal this year that is not funded, how soon can we resubmit the proposal?
- The funding we need for our proposal is more than the $100,000 grant Impact100 offers. Can we submit a proposal for more than the $100,000?
- The funding we need for our proposal is less than the $100,000 grant Impact100 offers. Can we submit a proposal for less than the full amount?