Ready to Become a NextGen Member?
Here is how it works:
NextGen is a grant making initiative for young women in the Owensboro community. The only requirement is to be a young lady currently in the 8th – 12th grade!
- Each lady donates $100.
- Depending on how many members we have determines the grant award amount, i.e. 100 NextGen members means we would award a $10,000 grant.
- Over the summer, ladies then review grant applications from local non-profits, choose three finalists, and perform site visits.
- Finalists present projects and NextGen members vote at the Annual Meeting on which finalist they would like to award the grant.
- 100% of the ladies’ donations are given to a local non-profit.
- How can I become a member of Impact100?
- Can I make my membership donation with installment payments?
- When can I join?
- What is expected from the individual members of Impact100 Owensboro?
- How long is my membership valid?
- Are donations to Impact100 tax deductible?
- How does Impact100 stay in touch with its members?
- I want to give more than the required membership donation. Do I get more than one vote?
“I was interested in giving back to my community and NextGen has provided me this experience. I always knew there were others in need, but until I became a NextGen member, I did not realize how much. Visiting the different sites has shown me how much Owensboro needs our help.”– Claire Augenstein
Please mail checks to: PO Box 1106, Owensboro, KY 42302
Because 100% of your membership donation goes toward our grants, there is a 2.5% fee to pay by credit card.
Membership in Impact100 Owensboro NextGen implies my permission to use photographic, audiovisual, and written works containing my image and name by Impact100 Owensboro and its agents.