Ready to become a member?
We realize $1,000 is a “stop and think” gift.
For many of our members, $1,000 represents sacrifice and intentional budgeting to make a charitable gift of this size. That is by design. The goal is for each member to feel fully invested in and connected to their giving, and the transformational grants that result from it.
- How can I become a member of Impact100?
- Can I make my membership donation with installment payments?
- When can I join?
- What is expected from the individual members of Impact100 Owensboro?
- How long is my membership valid?
- Are donations to Impact100 tax deductible?
- How does Impact100 stay in touch with its members?
- I want to give more than the required membership donation. Do I get more than one vote?
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”– Margaret Mead
Membership is valid through October each year.
Because 100% of your membership goes toward our grants, we encourage members to contribute an extra $100 to cover operating costs. There is a 2.5% fee to pay by credit card.
$1,000 Full Member
$500 Half Member
Membership is valid through October each year. There is a 2.5% fee to pay by credit card.
Please mail checks to: 117 E 18th Street, #2290, Owensboro, KY 42303
Because 100% of your membership donation goes toward our grants, there is a 2.5% fee to pay by credit card.
Membership in Impact100 Owensboro implies my permission to use photographic, audiovisual, and written works containing my image and name by Impact100 Owensboro and its agents.